Locations

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...and the envelope please...

As the thrill of our upcoming store builds, let me briefly fill you in on my invitation and stationery experience. I began my career in the gift/stationery world as a multi line rep with a prominent showroom in Atlanta. I have had the privilege of representing some of the finest invitation manufacturers in the United States including the Dallas based company, Cross My Heart Cards. http://www.crossmyheart.com/

Rosanne Beck, the owner and artist became a great friend of mine while I was in Atlanta. As her top sales rep in the country, Rosanne offered me a position in Dallas as National Sales Manager. I couldn't have packed my belongings any quicker! After a few years in that position I ventured back onto the road as a sales rep covering the western half of Texas. All along I have always wanted my own store but have never given myself the opportunity to take that leap.

Let the leapin' begin.

I am pleased to announce that we will have one of the largest selections of Cross My Heart invitations in Dallas. From boxed note cards to fine wedding stationery. Thanks to our great relationship with Cross My Heart we will be able to get what you need within just a few days, if it's not already in stock.

From life's most cherished moments to everyday celebrations, the excitement begins in the envelope.

Tony

No comments: