Locations

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey baby! How 'bouts a date?

I know I know I know...the minute I put this into writing I am totally shooting myself in the foot - but here goes.

If all the construction Gods agree, the planets align and the sun shines over Burbank we might possibly open on Friday, October 3rd...only a few days past our "hoped for" date.

In case you haven't seen the store is looking almost finished. The paint (we did not choose Yield sign yellow but that's what we got - it will tone down btw) is done, the slat wall is up, the ceiling has been installed - all we need is carpet and the store is done!

Back in the studio we still have some ceiling and floor work to do but that is really close as well.

Now the only thing standing in our way is the CO- Certificate of Occupancy - the city's way of saying, "it's okey dokey - move on in!"

So keep your fingers crossed and hopefully, just hopefully we will be ready to say, "Welcome to T. Hee Greetings & Gifts!" in a couple of weeks!

No comments: